Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 9, 2009

Tutti Frutti

Went to IOI mall yesterday night for dinner with my parents...

After dinner, it was time for dessert!!!

and I noticed that they have a Tutti Frutti brunch here,
so I convinced my parents to try it out...

I find this shop pretty cool and fun...

you get to create your own frozen yogurt dessert,
get to play with the machines!!!

There are a variety of flavored yogurt to choose from.
First Step: Just pull the handle downwards and fill your tub with the flavors you desire.

Next step: pick the toppings and fruit cutlets you desire

3rd step: Weigh your tub and pay $$$
Mummy's treat!!!

and wa lah~~~ you have a Tutti Frutti... haha

Last step: INDULGE!!!!!

0 pixies comments: