Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 6, 2009

Spaghetti Farm

Went to Mid Valley for lunch earlier today,

suppose to go for Teppanyaki,

but I saw this new food outlet open opposite of Teppanyaki called - Spaghetti Farm.

So thought I gave it a try...

The price aren't expensive.

the most expensive pasta is only RM12.80 I think?

And just add another RM3.20, you'll get a set of pasta with soup and soft drink!!!

So I'd say RM18 max?

For me, I ordered the famous Bolognese Beef Pasta.

Best dish to test out whether it's delicious or not...
For the soup, they have a selection of Creamy Chicken, Mushroom Soup, Tomato Soup and i can't remember the last 1... hehe

I chose my favorite soup, Tomato Soup...

Hahaha, It was not bad. A good choice of place and food if you have a sudden crave for pasta and don't want to spend a bomb to satisfy your craving or you're kinda broke at the moment but want to indulge in some Pasta...

I swept everything clean... guess I was too hungry... hehe

0 pixies comments: