Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 17, 2009

Delicious

Went to Mid Valley with my parents on Saturday, supposedly for the Metrojaya sales.

But sadly, there wasn't much sales. =.='
hopefully the Zara sales won't be a disappointment.
I want my vest, leather jacket and that dress!!!

Anyway, after walking round Metrojaya, looking at their Christmas decorations and suddenly realized that Christmas is coming really soon.

But why don't I feel the Christmas 'umph' anymore?!?!
It used to be always there!! The excitement, the thrill.
Not to mention the hunting of Christmas gifts!
All missing!!!

So after walking, we went for afternoon tea at....

well, supposedly afternoon tea but it ended up afternoon coffee and hot chocolate.

The hot chocolate was OK, not really a wow.
There weren't enough cocoa in it.
Had scones. The Scones were yummy!!!
And this Quiche with beef bacon in it...
AWESOME!!!
really delicious!!!
And the BOMB!!!!
Been craving for brownies lately.
Not just any brownies...
brownies that are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
And wa-lah... They serve it here in Delicious!!!
Very nice. But do loose the chocolate sauce, it'll soften the top of the Brownies.

Oh, and there was sales happening in Charles and Keith.
People had to practically line up like last year's Quiksilver and Roxy's sales to go in.
Just that, this 1, the guys have nothing to see.
I just had to snap a picture of the guys waiting for their gf/wives outside the shop.
(and my parents decided to be busy bodies and join in the picture)

0 pixies comments: