Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jul 13, 2010

Niniek's Visit Day 1 - DiMattina's Restaurant & Bar

NiniekSugiartiNiniek dropped by for a 4-Days visit with her mom last weekend. Indulged in a scrumptious meal to kickstart her visit at DiMattinas's Restaurant and Bar on Lygon Street along with Maekhoo, Shane, Dinesh and the Twins - Arif & Aris. (I hope I got their names right this time).

We started our meal with 2 servings of Garlic Bread. It was not bad. Very buttery and garlic-ky which I like. But the bread was a lil too soft.
Us girls ended our meal with a plate of Gnocchi Matriciana - gnocchi served with scallops, bacon, capsicum with spicy tomato based sauce. This I find it delicious just that the gnocchi was a lil over cooked. But overall it was still yummy.
The main highlight of our dinner was the Sweet & Sour Pork Ribs. It had 3 stacks of ribs per serving and we had 3 servings!!! The 3rd picture below is the end result of the ribs... Soooo yummy but its a lil salty, so too much of it will sort of salt up your taste buds. hehe...

And of course a group picture! We can't leave without at least a group picture right....

Yummy food + great company = Tons of fun :D

0 pixies comments: