Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jul 7, 2010

The Groove Train

This is a continuation from the last post in Docklands - The Dinner Post.

After much walking and strolling along the waterfront deciding on what and where to have dinner, we decided to head back to Harbour Town shopping centre which was opposite the fireworks area. Strolled again and finally decided to eat at the Groove Train.

There was this solo performer that night, and he was pretty good. A good choice of songs too.
My dinner - Pasta with bacon, cheddar cheese, olives (lots of them >.<) and ham in a slightly spicy tomato based sauce.
This was what Eng ate, I can't remember what its called.
But it was HUGE!! and so well well presented.. Looks sooo good and tasted really good too!

0 pixies comments: