Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 8, 2009

Twilight Crave

I'm not really a big twilight fan.
(To my friends : I'm really not. I am a fan, but not a big fan)

I enjoyed reading all 4 of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. (didn't really enjoy the 4th, it's a bit slow)

But... But... But!!!!

I am a big, HUGE fan of the twilight cosmetics...

Casing...

Just look at them!!!!!! sooooo nice!!!!!

I wish, oh i really wish to get my hands on these!!!!

The palette.
The lip gloss
Well, we can't be all goody goody two shoes all the time...
We have to be bad, and naughty sometime in life right...
that's part of growing up...

So butterflies....

Feast your eyes on this evil thing...

The Volturi Metallic Mascara!!!!
(it's nothing evil-looking, nothing attractive i know, but it's just something from the bad guys in the story.. so the evil in this picture is actually the name and logo of it. hehe)

Wished my parents plants money so that I can afford these pretty things...

0 pixies comments: