Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 4, 2009

Satisfied... mmm~~~

Went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday with Carmen, Vivian, Kenzie and Niniek.
Truout the whole time there, I smelled very strong Tom Yam smell.
But when we went to the food stall, the lady told us it was only Tom Yam paste. =.=' POTONG!!!
so the whole day, I had a craving for TomYam. (but didn't manage to eat)

So today, after church, I begged the boys to go somewhere which serves tomyam.
Pastor Leslie suggested Taman Desa's Food Court.
and off we go!!!~~~

MMM~~~ YUMMY!!!~~~
Stomach was tearing inside!!!~~~ (satisfied tears )

Drummer boy is officially a Subang-ian now...
From Monday till Friday eating subang food.
Even on a Sunday, he's eating subang food. hehe

And as usual, Andrew must have the big finish.
Super big Ice-Kacang!!!
As for this old guy below,
Bright daylight, all red???
I think he got his timing wrong. Haha

0 pixies comments: