Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Sep 16, 2009

White addiction

I'm sure most of you know this shop 'The Cocoa Trees'
Well, I've seen this shop around for a long time but never had the thought of stepping inside.
So that day out in Mid Valley/Gardens, I finally stepped in it.
And found myself addicted.
Addicted to what?

Addicted to these....
Awesome white chocolates!!!
I can't seem to find nice white chocolates in the supermarkets.
Not even Cadberry's Dream White Chocolate.
But here, I can find all the white chocolates I want!!!
It's like heaven!!!
Especially these Extra Fine White Chocolate from Switzerland.
Totally awesome to the max!!!
My favourite White Chocolate so far!!!
Been eating it almost everyday!!! DIE >.<

1 pixies comments:

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is a remarkable phrase