Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Mar 1, 2010

Taiwan - Part 6 : Sun Moon Lake (end)

Phew!!!~~~ Finally on my last part of Taiwan!
I know, it's been long... Realllll Loooooong~~~

Before heading back to Taipei City,
We visited this supposedly aborigine town.
Had this super awesome Black Pepper Wildboar meat!! super pepperly.. Mmm... me love :)

Taiwanese here treats their dogs like kings and queens!!!
Look at these 2 girls with 2 poodles (I think).
The dogs travel in a lil trolley bag!!! ZOMG!!!!
Then we went to this flower place with these really nice, perfect looking plants that look soooo fake! So everyone wanted to touch it to see if it really was fake...
Till we saw this little note saying 'I am real, please don't touch me'
Along the way, we saw these big field with loads of pretty flowers!!!
So we just had to stop for some camwhoring session.
We spent most of our session at this sunflower field.


Next, to this temple...
And instead of going around exploring the temple, My cousin, Dad and I decided to camwhore a bit 1st.

Korean style...
Legs down...
Leg's up!!!
And lastly, we visited this paper making and fan making factory...

The paper making process...
The drying process...
There were a bunch of school kids there learning how to make fans from scratch.
This is where they make the paper and squeeze all the water out and flatten the paper...
These is where they dry their masterpieces...
By night time, we finally arrived back at our KeyMan hotel in Taipei...


This is all my polaroid pics from Taiwan!!! :)
Finally done!!!! :)

0 pixies comments: