Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Mar 5, 2010

Berry Berry Bold in BLACK

So I went to Northland Mall yesterday with Maekhoo.
Objectives : 1) sign up for an australian line.
2) buy groceries....

And look what I came home with!!!!

A berry berry bold blackberry!
and yes, we signed up for a Vodafone plan.
and guess what? I now can serve the internet anywhere anytime! (well, provided the phone has network coverage) It need not need a place with wifi, just practically anywhere, anytime...
The best part is, it's UNLIMITED internet access!!! weeee~~~~

P.S: I'm not joining the blackberry cult! I'm still very faithful to my future Iphone 3gs!!!

0 pixies comments: