Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Mar 8, 2010

Full House

Ok, so these pictures you're about to see are some pretty old pictures...
Somewhere is December 2009, my bunch of friends and I ate in this cafe in Pyramid called Full House.
It's a pretty nice place, but I have to say, the food wasn't that great to me.
But we still had fun, catching up, hanging out and just cam-whored... Like mad...

Some of the pictures are edited... I was bored so I started playing around with Picasa.
Photoshop is just too complicated for me to remember how to do things and my poor laptop can't take it's pressure too so yeah... Just some simple play-arounds... Not a pro, so don't mind it if it's bad editing or photo-taking...

Nicole & I
Christopher
Maekhoo & I

Here's the star of that night...
Yes, this lil yellow mini minor...(I think, correct me if i'm wrong bout what type of car this is)

We took tons of pictures in and around this car. These are some of the pictures taken...
Oh and I heard, they don't allow customers to take picture with this car anymore...
Think we or someone else broke something... But anyhooo...
Don't care, we left our marks!!! hahaha...


Don't really know how to do sepia pictures... I just let picasa auto do it for me... hahaha
I love black and whites and also sepia pictures... It sort of gives it an old vintage-y feeling..
But I don't really know how to really edit them...
This is something i found pretty cool...
Black & White!!!
The sugar-daddy...


Judging by this picture, I think we were the ones who broke something in the car or damaged the car... Look at how many people are in that lil car!!!

Hope you like it... Comments are welcome...
But please be reminded, I'm not a pro...
So please don't be mean :)

0 pixies comments: