Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Mar 1, 2010

My Room

Finally got to move into my new home!!!
Spent almost the whole day unpacking my spammed luggages... And i'm not completely done yet... Ran out of hangers and the drawers in my cupboard needs lining... Don't want to get splinters all over when I put on my clothes the next time... haha...

Anyway, let me take you on a short picture tour of my new crib...

This was my room...

By the end of the day, this is my room...
My comfy bed, study table and my precious orca!!! :)
These were the amount of bags and luggages that i need to unpack.
yeap! Spammed 60kg of stuff! haha...
This is my old huge cupboard!

Our small cozy living room/lounge/tv room...
This is where all the satisfying magic happens...
And through that door is where the washing machine is and the toilet.
It's freaking scary to go to the toilet in the middle of night!!!
Our bathroom...

The sink and bathtub area...
And the shower where we'll use most of the time.
I doubt anyone would use the bathtub... At least not anytime soon...

So yeah, that's practically it... There's a garden outside which I haven't taken picture of yet...
Will post that later on when I'm not so lazy... :)

0 pixies comments: