Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 11, 2008

Secret comes with cake~~~

11 - 11 - 08... 11th anniversary, 11 outlets... Guessing what all these '1' means??? Well, the 11th day of the 11th month of 2008, which is today, is the 11th anniversary for a famous shop with recipes which they have kept for 11 years... A total of 11 SECRET RECIPE outlets were having a buy 1 free 1 promotion... It quite a good deal if you're a secret recipe lover... all you got to do is buy 1 whole cake and you'll get another whole cake free for the same price or lower...

I'm not really a secret recipe fan but my dear friend, Kien wei's mom is... After class, i followed him to Sunway Pyramid and lined up to get his mom's Espresso Cheesecake and Chocolate Mud Cake. There was a really long queue when we got there but it was fast moving... Nothing much to talk about it, so i'll just show pictures of the queue and dear Kien Wei's shy poses...


All the 1s on the banner...
Look at the humans cake lovers... Kien Wei saying 'look at what my mom got me into'... (such a good son)Human cake lovers again...Kien Wei posing and saying 'Aiyo... so long... hey... don't take my picture!!!' After saying that, He poses for the camera...

0 pixies comments: