Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 20, 2008

Bintan Island (Part I)~~~

I went to Bintan Island last month with my family and my aunt's family... We stayed at this 3 bedroom villa called Indra Maya, Nirwana Resort... we paid like 300 sing per night and the actual price for it is actually 1400+ sing per night!!! expensive, i know!!! thank god my aunt was working with the HDB company...

Anyway, the place was really nice and serene... we had our own private pool, private 6 seater buggy... the villa was really big and damn freaking nice!!! i had lots of fun just hanging round the pool with my cousins, camwhoring all the way with an underwater camera and a DSLR... We even had an outdoor bath area, which we didn't use for bathing but soaking ourselves in warm water, imagining it was our Jacuzzi without the bubbling water pressure... lol...

During night time, because the TV doesn't have all the channels we like, so when we're bored, we'll just change into our swim suits and just jump into the pool and enjoy the water and the fantastic view of a starry starry sky... and another enjoyable thing i did with my cousin during the night was using torch lights to write words and take pictures with super slow shutter speed...

For the day time activities we did during the 2nd and 3rd day, we spent it snorkeling by the beach... unfortunately, there weren't much fishes to see... but there were lots of jelly fishes in the water... my cousins were freaked out by the jelly fishes because they think that they were eeky and slimy... but i thought it was cute... it even followed the camera snap sound while i was taking picture of it... other than that, we spent our time riding the buggy, driving clueless-ly all around the resort area... and there was this lil mini zoo they have there, the catch of the mini zoo was the 25 years old giant python which Jerome and I managed to catch the feeding time and watch it eat a whole pig (which i already posted about the python in 1 of my earlier posts)...
We didn't actually do a lot of exciting activities, this 1 a really really relaxed holiday... we basically just lazed around the villa, pool and just let the time pass by slowly... so there's not much to blog about... so I'll just show pictures!!!
Our Private swimming pool!!!
This was how i was during the trip...
Us taking our 1st ride on the buggy and trekked a lil...
Our Matrix Fun by the pool...

Alone...
Not anymore... lol...
The Power Punch

Brother and Sister Spy??
That's all for now... Stay tune for Part II!!!

0 pixies comments: