Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 10, 2008

10 Promises To My Dog...



I'm sure you all have already heard and seen this movie... It's about 10 promises a girl made to her Golden Retriever... I just watched it today and it was sooooo damn freaking touching... My tears couldn't stop falling... well, thank god i wasn't the only 1... the whole cinema No. 14 was raining!!! you could hear people taking out their tissues... you could hear people sobbing... you could hear people blowing their noses... I even heard a girl crying like really loud... like serious crying... it was quite funny...

This movie is made to make people cry... the movie crew must have stayed up for days to come up with a scheme to make the audience cry like mad... But i don't regret watching this movie... maybe just a lil... only regret the part that i chose to watch it in the cinema... it was sooo hard to cry... because i was like tearing and yet don't want people to know i am... even the boys were crying i tell you...

Oh, and the most important thing about this movie is... The Golden Retriever is soooo freaking CUTE!!! OMG, i just can't resist it... it's soooo adorable and lovable that i just want to grab it and hug it... kiss it... and KEEP IT!!! i couldn't stop saying 'omg, sooo cute' through out the whole movie... even the white lil dog below is sooo cute and funny... once, it got stuck in a square box thingy, and when the owner to the box off... it's head was in a square shape... and it stares at you in a really blurr look...
To know the 10 promises that the girl was suppose to keep, click on the image and read... some are really touching...

It was the same producer of Quill... I have not watch that... but my friends all said that Quill was more touching than this... so i guess it's a must watch for an animal lover like me...

0 pixies comments: