Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 22, 2008

It's a MUST watch!!!

Everyone has their MUST watch movies right??? well, i know i do!!!!

Every month I'll have my must watch movies...

And my must watch movies for the end of NOVEMBER are........................




TWILIGHT!!!


And...


BOLT!!!

These are the 2 of my MUST watch movies of this month!!!

And guess what... i actually thought that Twilight was gonna be aired today... and i got sooo excited!!! and when i tried to book for tickets online... i couldn't find it on the list... then only i found out that it's only going to be aired today in the states... and only be aired on the 27th november in Malaysia... SOOOOO SAD!!!!!

But nevermind...i'll just have to wait till thursday or friday to watch it... IT'S A MUST WATCH!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

especially for this cute lil guy....
Rhino the Hamster... isn't he cute?!?!?!

Until then, i can only wait... sigh... but nevermind... i'll watch the trailer to satisfy myself for the time being...

Twilight's Official Trailer...


Bolt's Official Trailer...


ENJOY!!!~~~

Stay tune for my Genting's post~~~

0 pixies comments: