Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 13, 2008

Fear Factor!!!

My class organized a charity event like 2 weeks ago... and it was sort of a fear factor for me... I'm sort of scared of blowing balloons... don't even mention about tying... that's never gonna happen... Everytime i blow a balloon, i'll have this thought of it bursting in my face... I mean i can blow a balloon, but i'll never blow a big balloon... And so happen, i'm in charge of the design department for the event... and our main deco item is balloons!!!!!!!! And these were cheap yet a very good quality balloon which is super duper hard to blow using your mouth because everytime you try to blow in air, once you open your mouth, the air inside the balloon will come flushing back into your mouth... it's damn tiring and damn painfull for my jaw... all of us had a hard yet fun time blowing up the balloons... and we blew like 130 balloons!!!! The whole corner of the theatre hall was fill with colourful balloons... it was like we're sitting in balloon land... lol... and of coz, we can't resist the camera action... so we started to camwhore a bit... the event is like a normal movie event, so i won't talk much about it... i'll let the pictures do the talking...

ENJOY!!!~~~
The Main Blowers...
Sinyin & I...Zameel smoking the balloon...Ibrahim the later joined blower...The Balloon pump thingy didn't really work well... waste of strengh...
Diba rehearsing with the GOLD kids...
It's quite scary sitting among all these balloons but yet fun to be in...
Look how many balloons!!!!
ooo... she's got him holding on to her...
Us!!! I love this pic!!!

And after the whole event... we cleared up the place... and did a lil camwhoring before going home...

Rei. Me. Sinyin

Posers... Rei. Sinyin. Haiqal. Me

Rei & I... Damn i want that Narnia file!!!
The pure posers of the day!!! Haiqal. FangJin. Me!!!

THE END!!! End of the biggest stress of my semester~~~

0 pixies comments: