Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 23, 2008

The Freaky-ness of GOOGLE!!!~~~

My god!!! google is sooo freaky i tell you... FREAKY!!! OK, I was told to go google a friend under google image... I found a lot of her photos that were posted up in blogs and facebook appeared in google image... so I got curious and googled my other friends and myself... and guess what i found under my name!!!!



Look how old I'm suppose to be!!! (but she's pretty lah, so ok...) and I'm suppose to be dead right now... so yeah, you're reading a dead girl's blog right now... wahahhaha... This just sooo freaky!!! To think that someone out there has exactly the same name and spelling as yours... EXACTLY i tell you!!! and the freakiest thing is, she passed away... It got me imagining (i know what I'm about to say is nonsense, but it's just an imagination...) OK, what if like 1 day, while i was walking in the cemetery and i come across a tombstone with my name on it... and it actually belongs to someone with exactly the same name and spelling... FREAKY~~~~

Next, with my AMAZING name... i found that my name appeared in the US Drug Enforcement Administration's list of drug addicts!!! I'm in the DEA fugitives list, wanted for Federal Drug Violation - Conspiracy of distributing HEROIN!!! Best part is, I'm a black MAN!!! Click on the red link to see his profile...

http://www.justice.gov/dea/fugitives/chicago/soyan.htm

ISN'T GOOGLE FREAKY?!?!?!

Oh wait, last but not least... (this is the best 1) you know how those poeple work sooo hard to put their names down in history??? well, i don't really have too... I already got my Soyan Omar friend to do it half way for me... haha... check this out... click the red link below...

http://www.perc.ca/PEN/1993-10/s-somalia2.html

I'm already in the book of histories... (well only my name, half of it...) haha... but still cool!!!

Seriously niniek, i agree!!! the POWER OF GOOGLE!!!

Oh and 1 more thing... this has nothing to do with me, but my friend Andrew Tong... Those who knows him, knows that he's super playful most of the time, and never serious... so who would have thought that he'll be a DR....

Dr. Andrew Tong-Senior Research Metallurgist and Laboratory ManagerPh.D (Syd) B.Sc (Hons) (fuyoh andrew!!! look how handsome you look...hahaha)

Click the red link to read more about him...

http://www.intec.com.au/?/About_Us/Senior%20Staff

And the funny news is... Andrew Tong was also a victim of a sexual assault at work... This is weird, sad and also a lil funny... Read the full news about him by click on the red link below...

Poor guy...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10142007/news/regionalnews/hormone_guys_new_sex_claim.htm

Well, that's all the interesting things I found while googling... Be careful with GOOGLES!!! You'll find really really freaky things... lol... i know i did!!! Freaky and FUN!!! haha... Try googling your name and your friends and see what funny and freaky things you'll find...

THE END~~~

0 pixies comments: