Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 23, 2008

Trying To Get Into The Red & Green Spirit...

Hey butterfly-messers... I've been dead busy working in the Hotel so i'm using that as my excuse for not updating... anywayzzzzzz....

On Sunday, I went for a little Christmas Shopping at Mid Valley & The Gardens after visiting'The Home Of GOD' - Church, together with Kien Wei and Andrew... Thank GOD it wasn't that hard to find a parking space at like 1pm when usually it's jam packed like crazy... oh, and besides going there for christmas shopping, the other reason is... BECAUSE IT'S HERE!!!! ok, i'm guessing you're like what's here =.=' ... it's none other than...

My Twilight & New Moon Novels, of course!!!
And after collecting, spent like an hour plus in BORDERS... waiting for Leon for lunch... We had lunch at the Food Garden in The Gardens... It's a new foodcourt in Gardens with lots and lots of delicious varieties to choose from... the 3 of us had a really difficult time trying to pick what to eat... yes, humans... when there's no varieties, we crave for more... and when there's more, we complain there's too many to choose from... It's our nature - Never stop complaining...

Ok, so finally, we settled on what seems to be the hippest stall there...

The Penang Delights...
No idea why, but they seem to have owned the crowed that day... Probably because there was a guy there pulling customers... I have to say, his persuation is not bad... and yes, the 3 of us are a few of his victims... so i ended up ordering Pan Mee (which i actually just ate the night before, didn't realise that until half way in the middle of savouring it...), Andrew ordered Asam Laksa which ended up spicing him up... and lastly, Kien Wei ordered Fried Kuey Teow... Not long after, Tet Leon joined us with his Chicken Rice...

Delicious Pan Mee... mmm~~~
Oh, and did i mention, it was a day on con-ness too... This is because, at the Penang Delights, The portion of the samples looked soooooo big and the price was only RM6.50... but when we ordered it was like half of the portion but yet enough to eat (if you're not like starving of course...)

And then, because Andrew was burning up inside, he needed cheap ice-cream ASAP... so we headed to Mcd... And here is when the 2nd con-ness comes... Kien Wei asked us how much was for a choco sundae, Andrew said it was more than RM2 but less than RM3... but...

This is them waiting in line...
This is them ordering... (they look like a couple ordering for each other... i don't know why...)
And tadaa... The choco sundae's real price was RM3.50... (this explains why in the pic, they're laughing...)

And after buying... we stood 1 side and ate (well they actually) and when we turn to the corner, just outside Carrefour, there it was... The RM1 Yorgi Yorgi ice-cream... and their sundae costs just Rm2.50... This is when the 2nd con-ness appears...

Look at KienWei trying to enjoy his conned sundae...
And Andrew, definately enjoying his cone, because it reduces the spicy-ness in him after the laksa...
And of coz, everyday with us, there must be something lame or funny to say... Noticed that Kien Wei was sucking a lollipop before the ice-cream? I told him that he looked like a kid enjoying his lolli... and then while eating the ice-cream... this is what happened...

Kien Wei : Wah, lollipop and then ice-cream, today super kid loh...
Me : (Stunned for awhile) hahahahahahhaa.... (that's all i could respond)

After the cold times... we started walking... 1st stop, Metrojaya... Though i hated the queue to the cashier, but it's easier for me to find something for my mom for Christmas and i also wanted to find my pair of shoes...(but sadly, my shoe was no where to be found) but of coz, i managed to find my mom's present and even for my aunt and another aunt... that's something to yay for... but then again, Metrojaya seriously need to train their cashiers to work faster, much faster!!!

And while i was shopping, the 2 boys sat at the shoe department and waited for me...(how nice...) i know, i'm lucky to have friends like them... Kien Wei actually volunteered to accompany me there while Andrew just tagged along because he thought that i asked him to follow =.='... but nevermind, they're both appreciated... And after lining up just to pay for 3 things for like i think 20 to 30 minutes?!?! i went back to look for the boys... and this is what i found...

Andrew sleeping and Kien Wei playing with what seems to be my new best friend...
Ok, let me introduce my new best friend...

Ain't he just sooo Handsome and Gorgeous!!! (though sadly he belongs to Andrew - I-Touch)

Next topic, whenever there's a festive season, all the malls tend to have their own theme and decos right... well this is taken from The Gardens and Mid valley... And it seems that Mid Valley's deco got voted as the best deco among all the shopping malls and the worst is of coz...

The Gardens... i mean, what's with the cages?! to caged the christmas spirit?
Here's the winner...
Mid Valley...
The best and the worst is not based on my own perception... i read somewhere in the newspaper the other day stating that Mid was the best and Gardens the worst... so yeah... the pictures doesn't really show much, you have to see for yourself to judge...

And after getting my Dad and Sis's present, we headed home as Andrew had dinner to attend to... Oh, and it was also a day of Sleeping in Different Places for Andrew...

1st in Metrojaya... (all cramped up in such a small sofa...)
Then in my car... (again, all cramped up at the back seat... with my turtle accompaning him...)
And lastly, I wish you all a Merry Merry Merry Christmas...
Though, i need to find my christmas spirit because this year, i don't feel the christmas spirit in me, no idea why...

I'll be spending christmas eve in helping my dad at the restaurant... it's gonna be a busy night... but nevermind... coz i...

can't wait to celebrate christmas day with me family!!!


Till then, Ho! Ho! Ho!

0 pixies comments: