Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 29, 2008

All I Did For Christmas Is...

Hey butterflits... how was your christmas???

All I did for christmas this year is.... 1st, went to church, had a great time watching the Youth's skit... Andrew was hillarious... After that, we went for lunch, and then to Andrew's house for our lil gift exchange thingy - Not So Secret Santa... My secret Santa was - Tet Leon, and Andrew's - Kien wei, and Kien Wei's - Me and Tet Leon's - Andrew... how hard was it to guess... Ha!

Then spent the rest of the afternoon snoozing... and then went to Mid Valley with my family got some pancakes from Paddington Pancake House and my sis and mom shopped a lil... and that's the end of my christmas...

Fast moving and not so busy christmas this year... (i actually have no idea what to blog about... just felt like writing something...)

This is meaningless, lets just skip to my presents!!!

Tet Leon's lil soft toys...
Dior Perfume From Tet Leon's mom...
Sis's 'Famous Amos' cookies...
2 awesome novels from MOM!!! (Now i have the full set! Yay Me!)
And lastly...

6 cool earrings from DAD!!! (made from wood, from Log Of Art)

These are my LOVELY presents this year... AWESOME right?!?!?!

I have problems putting the Youth skit videos together into 1 long video, so i'll just post up the my favourite part of the skit till i get my problem solved...





Hope you enjoyed the half video... and have a Happy New Year...

0 pixies comments: