Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 8, 2008

And The Fire Begins~~~

Sorry people for not been updating for awhile... been busy entertaining my relatives this weekend...

went to Mid Valley on Saturday... walked the whole day, watched a movie... and ended up going home empty handed!!!



and yesterday, went to 1 Utama to shop... and yet again... walked all day... ended up going empty handed!!! do you know that it is soooo frustrating when you walk the whole shopping mall and end up going home with NOTHING!!! for me, IT IS!!! I'll feel hopeless and frustrated if I was not on a window shopping trip and end up window shopping...



Anyway... today's my last day of freedom... i know i know... i just got my freedom and now i have to give it away to Imperial Sheraton Hotel... Tomorrow's the day Hell starts burning for me... and I haven't got my rubber suit... nor a ready heart to jump into it's flames...



No words can describe the way i'm feeling right now... although everyone's telling me that i'll do fine and all... but they will never know how i'm feeling... even i don't know what i'm feeling right now... my feelings all tangled up inside of me that i can just burst into insane-ness any minute...



Hopefully i'll be able to do fine... hopefully i'll be able to survive... hopefully it won't be a nightmare... hopefully i won't be a zombie... hopefully they are friendly... hopefully it's gonna be fun...



There's a lot of HOPEFULLY... so yeah... juat hopefully!!!



before i end this boring, lame post... let me end it with a picture that i've been wanting to take recently...



Rhino the Hamster!!!
Since Bolt has a No.1 Fan... i guess Rhino needs 1 of his own too... I'M RHINO'S NO.1 FAN!!!

Too bad the cinema area was dark... so the picture is dark... but i don't care... i have a picture with Rhino!!!

The End... the next time you see me, it'll be in HELL!!! =(

0 pixies comments: