Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 5, 2008

The taste of FREEDOM!!!~~~

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! The taste of freedom is definitely SWEET babe!!!~~~ Totally!!!

Just finished my finals today... finally can breathe fresh air... burning off my burdens... feel a whole lot lighter now... and of coz... with the grand finale...

LET THE FIRE BURN!!!~~~

That's the way to end your finals properly... it's the just the way it should be... But too bad... this sweetness will eventually turn bitter next tuesday... because that's the time (as i've been saying...) that's the time when hell starts burning for me like the way hell is burning my books and notes right now... but to look on the brighter side (since hell is gonna be sooo bright with the fire burning...) it's going to be another new start for me... another chapter in life (as someone likes to put it...) going to be actually working in a Hotel... as a training for me... so i don't actually have a break after my finals... (sucks big time, i know...) this training is going to be semester 6!!! so fast, and another semester starts =.='... hopefully i get to spend the special occasions for the next 5 months happily... if it's a really sad case, i won't be able to spend any of the special holiday celebrations like christmas and new year >.< Feelings now...

Relief because finals are over...
Nerve wrecking because my training's going to start... like NEXT TUESDAY!!! (fast right =.=')
Excited too for my training...

but for now, i just want to spend my few days of 'break' (but it doesn't feel like 1, since it's just going to be like for 4 days...) wisely!!!

Going Euphoria!!! Then tomorrow, Redbox and BOLT!!! Saturday, midvalley - shopping, movie marathon with cousin, wedding dinner... Sunday - hopefully Pavillion for PEPPER LUNCH!!! more shopping... Monday - don't know but hopefully it's full of activities...

TUESDAY - Put on my rubber suit and make sure it'll last for 5 months!!!

0 pixies comments: