Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 2, 2008

Spoof Spoof Spoof~~~

So i had my accounts paper this afternoon... and seriously... i only took like 10 minutes to study this subject... yeah, so you can actually tell how much i absorbed... and you want to know something cool... what i read (which was a pass year paper's MCQs and my mid term paper)... came out in my finals... yeah, thank god my lecturer was lazy or it's just his thing or way of setting exam questions, he repeated quite a lot of the MCQs from those 2 papers i read... so i was practically vomiting out all the answers i memorized... and for Part B which is the problem solving part... 2 of the questions were the exact questions that he gave in the mid term... so yeah... full marks there (hopefully... hopefully i don't do any silly mistakes like writing the wrong digit or whatever...) But anyhow... i might be able to score higher than what i actually planned too... considering i was practically day dreaming or sleeping through the entire semester for accounts... (i just despise accounts... like really...)


Well, I'll be sitting for my events and OB papers tomorrow... and tomorrow's papers are supposedly the hardest papers for the semester... well actually not the hardest but these are the 2 subjects which requires memory work (which i obviously don't have... those who knows me, knows that memory work is sooooo not my thing...) I'm really a short-term memory person... like really!!! but I'm lucky to have friends who always sms me or call me just to remind me to bring stuff or do things... (especially during exams which i always forget to bring my exam docket, especially on the last day of exams coz it's always the easiest subject, so I'll be sooo relaxed already that i forget...) so yeah...

OK... that wasn't the main topic of today's post... the main topic is... now that I'm so obsessed with Twilight... (see how I'm enlarging all the Twilight words, even here...) well not with Twilight actually, but the casts of Twilight... (yeah, alright... I'm obsessed with their vampire-ish look and make-up... that I'll admit...) (should have dressed up as a vampire during the Halloween party instead of a witch... but witch was cool too... i had a cool hat...) so anyway, back to the topic... yeah, I'm obsessed with the casts, so I'm like browsing through YouTube like everyday... watching their behind the scenes, interviews and some other bloopers and stuff... and i came across this Trailer Spoof...

Well, it's basically lame, funny yet creative people making their own trailer of Twilight... It's major hilarious... like TOTALLY!!! this just shows how creative they are... i even found 1 for the Dark Knight trailer... and i just have to share it with you guys... so yeah... here it is... down below...

Enjoy~~~

First the Twilight Trailer Spoof...


Next, The Dark Knight Spoof...


Funny right?!?!

OK, so to end my post... I'm soooooooo pissed right now, coz i missed my chance to see the moon smiling... =.=' damn it!!!

0 pixies comments: