Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 25, 2008

This The Season To Be Jolly...

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!~~~

It's christmas day, a day of sharing & giving... The day a miracle was born - Jesus Christ... It's HIS birthday today, so lets sing HIM a birthday song...

Happy Birthday to YOU (We wish YOU a Merry Christmas)
Happy Birthday to YOU (We wish YOU a Merry Christmas)
Happy Birthday to Jesus (We wish you a Merry Christmas)
Happy Birthday to YOU (We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year)
I bet everyone is happily celebrating and of coz, you can't miss out the tearing of wrapping papers to find out what treasures you have within... Santa Clause must be busy slaying to deliver all the presents to us... But those who are on the 'Naughty List', you might want to start behaving coz Santa might just confiscate your present... (who knows, i might be on the Naughty List...) Well, i just finished wrapping my presents like 3am just now... so yeah, i'll probably feel sleepy later in the day...

I don't know about you guys, but i'm not quite feeling the Christmas Spirit this year (no idea why)... I don't feel the urge to open presents like i did before, i don't feel the urge to know what i'll get from my family... But i do soooo want my christmas tree to be set up but my family and i have just been tooo busy that no one had the time to set it up this year, and my mom always feel sad when we have to take the christmas tree down because we all spent so much time putting it up and then we have to tear it back down again... it's just like karma, 'what goes up, must come down'... sigh...

So we did something different this year, something really really extreamly different this year... No tree being set up, but we can't leave the house as it's usual on Christmas day, so my mom hung the Christmas lights which were supposed to be around the Christmas tree, around the aquarium area in my living room... and presents were of coz, on the floor...

ok, we do have a christmas tree, but it's really tiny that you have to take some time to spot it... can you spot it???
yeah... it's that little triangular thingy standing on top of that red present... sad huh, tell me, how to get the feel of christmas when there's no christmas tree in the house?!?! but nevermind, at least the presents boosts up the feel a little, by lets say....10%...

Will be going church later. There'll be a little skit that the youth put together (and Andrew's in it!!!) quite excited to know how it turns out... so i already charged and ready my camera... (we'll see how it turns out) and then probably will be meeting up with a few college friends (not confirmed)... and of coz, i can't miss Christmas dinner with my family - It's the most important event of the day... and then back to work the next day, at 7am!!! which means i got to wake up at 5am!!! oh my... no idea how to pinch my body up but... yeah...

so yeah, that's basically my plans for christmas... hopefully yours would be better than mine... but i can't say that mine's really bad, because at least i don't have to pull my butt to work on christmas day and i get to spend it with my closest buddies and most importantly - my family... which includes my babies (hamsters)...

Will update on the church event in my next post...

Till then,

Have a Merry Jolly Christmas everyone!!! Ho!!! Ho!!! Ho!!!

0 pixies comments: