Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

May 2, 2010

Iron-disappointment

I'm suppose to be finishing up my assignment now coz it's due tomorrow at 12pm! But I need a break for awhile. hehe.. So I went to watch another movie with the Kinder Bueno movie voucher.
(If you don't know what i'm talking about, click here to read about it)

So this time, I went to watch Iron Man 2. No, not alone. But with Maekhoo and Vipul.
It's advertisement was showing for quite some time now, and it seemed great. Seemed to have so much more action and looks so much cooler but I have to say it was kinda boring for me...
Preferred the 1st part soooo much more than this 2nd part. The action scenes in the 1st IronMan seemed so much cooler to me. And I didn't really like Scarlet Johansson's acting in the movie except for her fight scene where she did all her stunts.

So yeah, overall Iron Man 2 was kind of a disappointment to me.
Hopeful IpMan 2 won't disappoint me!!!

Ok, enough break... Back to work :(

0 pixies comments: