Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

May 8, 2010

Me me me...

Sorry for the lack of updates...Been reeeeaaaallly busy with assignments...
Just had 2 MAJOR 30% assignments due in the same week! Therefore, I haven't had much sleep!!! arrgghhh...
Well I handed in my assignments yesterday and I felt like a HUGE rock had been lifted off me. Phew~~~ But sadly only for a few days and I have to start working on my group presentation! Sucks :'(

Anywayyy... shall not think bout that now. I shall relax~~~~ ahhhh~~~ :D
Went to watch Letter to Juliet after class yesterday.
(picture from Google)
The cinema wasn't crowded at all!! There were only 3 people including me watching this movie! Was sooo nice!! Till those 2 other girls started laughing at God knows what! Arghh!! Just can't enjoy a nice quite moment watching a simple sweet love story these days. Sigh =.='
To me, the movie was nice. Simple and sweet.

After the movie, before heading home, I decided to treat myself to some indulgence :D

Bought some chocolates... Mmm~~~
The 2 round ones are Champagne Truffles. I personally don't like it at all! It gives a really bitter after taste. I think it's because of the alcohol in it. At least, I think there was alcohol in it. Lol!
The one in the middle is Hazelnut Chocolate. This was not bad at all. A little sweet, but the it blends really well with the hazelnut taste in it.
And the Spoons!!!!

I really really L-O-V-E this white chocolate spoon!! Taste sooo heavenly!!
Oh and I bought sushi too!! Salmon and Prawn set :D
The salmon and prawns are soooooo fresh I tell you! So yummy! And there were more than what you see in the picture. Ate some before snapping a picture. Teehee :D
Ate it while watching When in Rome online.
(picture from google)
And the last treat I bought for myself were non other than creamy cakes!! Hehe :D
(Front: Tiramisu; Back: Hazelnut Slice)

It looked better when I was buying it. The cream was destroyed by the girl while she was packing it. They don't have proper boxes for sliced cakes, only if you buy a whole cake, then it'll come with a nice box. =.='

But allll these happy feeling turned into a nightmare when I saw a HUGE spider on the jap boy's (my housemate) room door!!! Jeepers Creepers!!!!

It's ok, I shall not waste my few days of paradise. Shall continue enjoying my yummy cakes and movie :D

Till the next post... :)


0 pixies comments: