Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 6, 2008

Malaysia's Funniest Retard-est Home Videos Part I

I was really bored the other day and i was searching through my computer of what files i have... and while i was clicking my way through those old files... i came across some really funny and retarded short clips that my close friends and i took when we were in secondary school and some when we just entered college... and i couldn't help but laugh my way through, watching the retarded-ness of us when we were crazy and all fun... it just sort of relaxes me and reminds me of the good old carefree, stress less times we had last time compared to now...

I shall start by showing you guys some secondary videos 1st... ENJOY~~~

Oh wait... before letting you guys watch the short clips... I'll just introduce you to the 5 main characters of the clips...

(From left : Tet Leon, Andrew, Christopher, Me (usually the 1 recording), Kien Wei)

Okay, now you may start watching... ENJOY~~~

(Warning: Clips contain high dose of laughter... Watch with empty stomach...)

Cat Torture!!!

Escaping from the library... Even the Head Prefect... tsk tsk tsk...

Even Head Prefects need some time out from time to time huh...

And on the last day of secondary school, it has to end with a ball fight...

Ball Fight 2...

Reckless driver... with Kien Wei as the driver... hahah...

I'm sure you all would be wondering why am i not in any of those clips...

well then, I'll end Part I with this clip with me as the disturber...

Sorry for Kienwei, he's only in 1 of the clip because he left the school earlier than us...

Well anywayzz... had enough fun watching???

If it's a no, well too bad... you have to stay tune for Part II...

See Ya~~~

0 pixies comments: