Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 18, 2008

Gold Class~~~

Awhile ago, i just experienced my once in a lifetime chance to watch Mama Mia in GOLD CLASS at Midvalley... my dear friend Andrew was kind enough to invite me to go watch with him... and boy was it comfortable to watch in gold class... the seats are not like those normal cinema seats people usually buy for like RM8 or RM11... Gold Class tickets (i sure you all should know) it costs about RM40 to RM45 per ticket... which is crazy expensive!!! and guess what??? We got free tickets!!! well actually, Andrew got the free tickets and he brought me along... And I have to admit, i was pretty excited to go because i've never tried watching movies in Gold Class before...

When we entered the cinema, we sat comfortably in our seat... and i noticed that among all the people in the cinema, we were the only young people in there... and being the 'Kampung boy & girl' we are, we saw every one's chair could lift up the leg rest and sort of like lying on a bed... we were like trying to find the 'button' or the 'lever' to lift the leg rest up... and i found it and tried to pull the 'lever', the leg rest lifted up and sort of bounced or flicked my shoe off... it was quite funny...

I can't say much about this experience... Just that it's sooooooooooooo superrrrrrrr COMFORTABLE to watch as compared to the normal seats... Oh Mama Mia was not bad by the way... it's quite enjoyable, and ABBA songs are sooo catchy...

After the movie, we went to fetch Tet Leon & Carmen and went to Niniek's house... they went there for accounting assignment, while i went there just to slack around...

Check Out Andrew's Flirtatious Face...

This is his way of showing how comfortable the sofa was...

Me and my GOLD CLASS sofa!!!

This is the way to enjoy a movie, comfortably...

THE END =) oh and thank you Andrew once again for bringing me!!! lol... much appreciated!!!

0 pixies comments: