Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 22, 2008

I Wish~~~

I was just watching Season 2 of Gossip Girls earlier and i came across this scene where Blair Waldorf was dressing up for Serena Ven Der Woodsen's house warming party... and boy was i JEALOUS of rich kids like her... Her closet is HUGE!!! just check out the number of shoes she have!!! and this is not even half her wardrobe (i think...)...


Check out the SHOES!!!~~~ And this is only half of her shoe section...

Well i'm not jealous of everything they have and can have... i'm just jealous of their CLOSET, WARDROBE!!!

Just imagine... with NO limitation on how much you can spend and just get whatever in or out fashion stuff from wherever... not needing to think of how much it is, and how much you have... it's a shopping spree i'll never get (well, i'll try to make it happen in the future...)... How i wish i can have the money to do so... and have a closet as big as my current bedroom with different sections for bags, shoes, clothing, sunglasses, accessories, make-up (although i don't have many... i only have 1 eyeshadow to use for all occasions...ha!)... Having a HUGE closet is 1 of my wish for my own house next time (provided i have $ of coz...)...

But, come to think about it... even if i get to buy whatever clothing, shoes, bags etc. i want... there's only 365 days in a year... and i have to work most of the days... with all the clothes and shoes i buy... i might only be able to use only like maybe 30% of it... and the more choices i have... the harder for me to make my decision on what to wear on that day... And when i only have a few choices of clothes to choose from, i'll get bored of my clothes... this thought is just sooo confusing... (what a bump =.=')

I'm sure you guys had this thought in your mind before, off and on... or even once... which do you prefer??? to be able to buy whatever outfit you want or to have limits???

This post is just a sudden thought that pops in my mind off and on... all this while i hope to get a huge closet... but as usual, there are pros and cons in everything...

0 pixies comments: