Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Mar 28, 2011

Day Trip Part 1: Morington Beaches

On Saturday, I spent my day driving along Morington Peninsula coastal roads from Frankston all the way to Sorrento. Amongst me were Mr.Navigator, Brother Yong, Regina and Niak. We started out at about 9am and off we go for an awesome day trip!!!

1st stop of the day, Mount Martha South Beach!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I finally get to see these pretty colourful huts! Been seeing them around on brochures and poster and artworks but never with my own 2 eyes. Now I can say, I've seen it, been there, done that. These colourful huts all along Morington beaches are very common in Morington Peninsula and is pretty popular here. So when we parked and went for a stroll along the beach, we couldn't stop ourselves from a camwhore session!

Photobucket


Photobucket
Mr. Navigator who was in charge of the GPS and giving me directions as usual.

Photobucket

Photobucket
With BrotherYong and Regina

Photobucket

Some semi-group pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Decided to do a Bollywood style picture.

Photobucket



And how can we not have jump shots when we're at a Beach right?!

Photobucket

And of coz, lastly, at least a real group picture! Well in this case, pictureS..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Photos credits to Mr.Navigator

This is just Part 1 of our day trip, will update soon when I get more pictures. Watch this space :)

0 pixies comments: