Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jan 7, 2011

Hairloom & Caramel

I'm back with Food posts. This time, something cute and colourful from Singapore!!

The next morning after coming back from Australia, my dear cousin, Amanda brought me to this really interesting cafe called Hairloom & Caramel, a salon and cafe in Shaw Plaza, somewhere near Bugis area.

Photobucket


Hairloom being the Salon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

and Caramel the cafe.
Photobucket

Went along with my sister and cousin from my mom's side, plus my mom for morning desserts :)

My dear cousin, Amanda
Photobucket

The uniqueness of the cafe - everything's so colourful and unique. Each different from one another yet they blend so well together.
Photobucket
              
Photobucket

I came back during Christmas time so the salon and cafe were decorated with christmasy tringklets. Which explains the christmas tree in the picture of the salon.

 Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

This place doesn't just provide hairdressing services and F&B services, it also sells interesting little tringklets like in the pictures below. I love seeing stuff like these.

Photobucket
  
Was so tempted to buy the Director's Card Clock and the Film Clock! Yes, they are digital alarm clocks.
Photobucket
  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used to own 1 of these mini pianos when I was a kid. I wonder what happened to it.
Photobucket


Alright, now to the main purpose of visiting this cafe...And it's none other than...

CUPCAKES!!!  My favourite - Chocolate cupcake with Caramel Topping. The one on the far left with obvious caramel sauce on top.
Photobucket

People who knows me knows that I can never say no to desserts, especially cakes. And I mean NEVER unless I'm really tooooo full. But even if I were, I would still go for it. LOL. 

Besides cupcakes, they also have other desserts like Bread and Butter pudding which was pretty good too.
Photobucket

Creame Brulee (another favourite dessert of mine) 
Photobucket
  
and Brownie cupcake. 
Photobucket


I didn't really enjoy the brownie cupcake as it was a bit too dry for my liking, but I love love LOVED the creame brulee.


They don't just serve desserts, they serve salads, soups and proper food to fill tummies in the morning, afternoon and night :)

I think this was Terriyaki Chicken Salad. Pretty delicious 
Photobucket

Of course, drinks as well.

Hot chocolate with marshmallows.

Photobucket
              
Hairloom & Caramel also does catering for Birthdays and other functions. You can even book the whole cafe (it's not that big) for birthdays and such. Which I think it's a pretty swell place to celebrate in. I would if I lived in Singapore. A friend of mine did, and her pictures were awesome! So colourful and pretty.. I shall find my own little unique, colourful and interesting cafe in KL and have a small party there one day. Yes, ONE DAY. lol...

Will definitely go at least once more and enjoy the cupcakes before flying back to the land down under...

0 pixies comments: