Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Sep 11, 2008

HAMMY THE LOST & FOUND LUCKY HAMSTER!!!~~~

Today, i woke up and i recieved a sms from my mom saying that there was a lost hamster in a box for me... I 1st thought that 1 of my babies got loose and escaped... but when i looked into the box... POP!!!~~~ there was a poor scardy lil (well, not really lil but it's considered for it's type) SYRIAN hamster!!! it was sooo helpless and scared.... and at the same time it's soooo darn CUTE!!!~~~ ahahha...

The MOST important thing is that it managed to show itself to my mom, and my mom is sooo thoughtful to bring it home to HAMSTER LAND!!! (which is my home)... that cute lil hammy does not know how lucky it is to have found ME!!! hahaha... it'll be sooo loved for and cared for by ME!!! hehehehe...

now, here's what you have been waiting for....

Pictures of HAMMY!!!~~~

sorry, the pictures aren't really clear because it was taken by handphone... lol...

but who cares.... aint it CUTE?!?!?!?!

0 pixies comments: