Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Sep 10, 2008

THE BIG 1!!!


There's always a 1st time for everything...

-The 1st time i land my foot on the ground...
-The 1st time i cried...
-The 1st time i laughed...
-The 1st time i walked...
-The 1st time i ran...
-The 1st time i said mummy & daddy...
-The 1st time i celebrated my birthday...
-The 1st time i swam..
-The 1st time i fell down...
-The 1st time i travelled...
-The 1st time i got my driving lisence...
To my 1st dance, my 1st date...

and now to my 1ST BLOG POST!!!!

But of coz... nothing turns out perfect the 1st time... so don't expect too much... i'm still a noob at this...

Stay tune for more~~~ hehehehe



0 pixies comments: