Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Sep 21, 2008

Day of MICE~~~

Have you ever feel like just sleeping for the rest of your life and never wake up till you're totally satisfied with your sleep??? well, i wish to feel that way but i just can't... woke up dead tired this morning and wanted to bath... only to find that there's NO water!!! my dad off the main switch to filter the water... it was like 10 and i was suppose to meet my friends in pyramid's Starbucks at 11!!! In the end, i arrived there at 1130 to 1145... just when i thought i was the latest, there was only 1 of my member there waiting.... the rest just left the house!!!! crap >.<>

When they arrived, we started discussing on our MICE charity movie event proposal... finally decided on a movie... and almost done with our new proposal... left at around 4 plus...

Just before going back, i went to the petshop and got myself a Guinea Pig!!! hehe... it's also in the rodents family (i think)... hahaha... i know, being an animal lover i should know that... but i think it is... even if it's not... it has to be for this post becuase it's a MICE day... hahaha... and mice are rodents...

When i was choosing my guinea pig... the guy that was assisting me didn't even know how to differentiate female and male!!!! and he's working there!!! a customer had to tell him it's a female =.=' and he didn't even know the correct price for the guinea pig... i know it was RM30 per pig... but he told me RM25 =.='... how can he work there man!!!

Anyway, i was happy with that pig because it was soooooo adorable and it doesn't struggle when you try to hold her and touch her... hahaha... i quickly drove home and put it into the cage with my previous pig, Beanie... and Beanie straight away went over and start sniffing it and like cuddle with it... hahaha... how loving.... (a proud pet mom praises herself)... hahaha...

Later in the evening, i accompanied my dad to go 'collect' my sister at KLIA... and then we headed to Sunway Tower to fetch my dad's friend over for dinner... we had a simple and delicious chinese dinner (At last!!!)... haven't had homecooked chinese style dinner for ages!!! hahaha... and the day ended with my DRIVING MY DAD'S HARRIER, fetching our guest back to her hotel... wahahaha... feel soooo proud... hahaha....


The proud mom with her new baby~~~

t's practically always sooo sleepy looking... lol...

0 pixies comments: