Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Nov 30, 2010

I'm leaving on a tiger plane

T-minus 45 minutes, I'll be on a plane to Gold Coast!!! Hopefully the sucky weather there will change and be brighter and sunnier so that I can relax by the sandy beach of Surfer's Paradise, soaking up the Vitamin D and of course, admiring hot SURFER DUDES!!! well, lets just hope they're hot.. hahaha..


Will be on another short break but I'll definitely return with loads of PICTURES!!! Will definitely return darker too.. Hopefully not too dark! 

Anyways, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS PLANE TO TAKE OFF!!!!!!! :D

Happy Summer Holidays People!!!

P.S: This will be an epic flight. Will fill you in when I've finished enjoying myself :)

0 pixies comments: