Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 27, 2009

Jolly Lolly Christmas~~~

Merry Jolly Christmas everyone!!!!

I had a great Christmas this year, but too bad I won't be having a great New Year.
Let''s just hope I do...

So I went to Christopher's house with the bunch on eve.
His mom prepared an awesome meal for us to indulge in.

There was chicken chop, lamb, loads of mashed potatoes...
(sorry the pic is a bit of a turn off. but i didn't dare to go over to the parent's table to snap shots of the food... hehe)
and of coz, we can't leave out the healthy stuff (right Z the rapper?)
We had lots of garlic bread as well :)
Our host and photographer of the night...

As usual, after dinner is gaming time.
The boys had a few rounds of football before we started jamming like mad with Guitar Hero!!!
Introducing the Reindeer Bunch.
Look how happy our drummer was that night jamming his way tru...
while the other ones played monopoly...

of coz, it won't be a party without a session of finger-triggering.

Here's Santa with his helper, and reindeers.
Here's santa taking a peek with his 2 favorite deers...

Oh, we had this secret santa thingy,
and I got this really cool christmas cup from my santa (Christopher) which I thought was Andrew at 1st... sorry real secret santa...
Well, at least you saw how excited and jakun I was with that cup...

Why its cool?

This is how the cup originally looks like...
fill it with hot water and...

Walah~~~~~
Santa falls down the chimney...
Cool right?!?!?!

And on Christmas night,
wanted to have a family christmas dinner but...
Parents had dinner at a friend's place,
Sister had a wedding to attend to...
So I decided to join Niniek and the rest for dinner at Souled Out.

We all shared a Nachos...
And I had Bolognese Pasta...
I know the picture looks disgusting,
but the taste is really fantastic!!!!

After that we moved on to Solaris area to this lil cafe called...
Chilled there awhile while enjoying this chocolate moist cake. (which was awesome!!!)
and a grape miracle...

I also took opportunity to use Insmi (my polaroid) to snap some memories during this festive season.









And once again...

Merry Merry Jolly Jolly
Blessed Christmas everyone!!!!

0 pixies comments: