Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Dec 15, 2009

Awaiting Taiwan

Christmas is nearing!!!
and I've finally found my Christmas spirit...
Finally feeling the 'umph' of Christmas!!!
1 thing I enjoy about Christmas (other than getting really cool presents), is the decorations done by all the malls like 1Utama, Mid Valley, The Curve, Sunway pyramid, etc.

All fantastically lighted up...
All the fairy lights!!! and I L-O-V-E fairy lights...
Just hung up my rose-fairy lights on my room wall :)

Tomorrow's a really exciting day for my family and I...
coz we're gonna have fun in Taiwan!!!!
Weeee~~~~

Though I don't know how to go tru 5 hours of flight on Air Asia with only my Ipod to suffer with..

But I can't wait to see the Taiwan 101...
Can't wait to see how pretty the Christmas lights and decos are over there...

And I'm really looking forward to seeing the Taiwan's famous ferris wheel which I always see in those drama series I've watched...
Seems like a lovebird hang out spot...
and the ferris wheel's always green~~~ (no link but yeah...)
And of coz....
I can't wait to indulge myself in Taiwan delicacies!!!!!
Taipei's night markets....
oooooo... here I come!!!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!!
I know I will have 1...

1 pixies comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!