Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jan 19, 2010

Exceptional Maxine

So sorry people for abandoning this blog for sooooo long...
I have no internet connection at all at home and have been pretty busy travelling...
So that means there will be loads to upload and loads to read and pictures to see with really limited internet connection...
Please bare with me... hahaha

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone!!!
bet there were tons of partying and loads of fun...

Ok, so bout 2 days before the new year, I went to visit my teacher/mom who just came back from Perth.
And this time, she came back with an extra load...
A very special load.
That is........... *drum roll*

Ta daa~~~
That's our dear new friend/sister - Maxine Ng.
can't remember the full name as we all just refer her to Maxine.
Isn't she adorable?!?!?!

Well, I'm not really one who will go goo goo gaa gaa over babies.
(as my friends know, I would rather go goo goo gaa gaa over animals. hehe)

But towards Maxine...
oh~~~ GOOO GOOO GAAA GAA~~~ haha.

Took quite a few pictures of her... These are my favourites...

Here's her having some tummy time...



There's also some 'pass the baby' session...
Here's her with daddy..
Notice how spiky her hair is?
It's natural spike... Natural mohawk is more like it...
(Andrew, you loose big time there)
and here's a small happy family picture...
Daddy/mummy carrying the baby while daddy/mummy tries to make the baby smile...
everybody go - AWW~~~~
Look how flexible she is!!!
she loves reacher for her toes.. she can do it so easily while we try so damn hard just to reach it...

Now for some real family picture...
Mummy with her 'kids' and kid...


ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY DAY~~~

0 pixies comments: