Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

May 31, 2011

Max Bar Restaurant, Melbourne

Another food post.  Earlier, I posted that I ventured into Hardware Lane for some awesome Caramel Creme Brulee. This time, I tried another restaurant along this restaurant-clustered lane known as Max Cafe, Bar & Restaurant. 

Photobucket


Photobucket

very contemporary looking restaurant 
Photobucket

Again, I shared an entree and main with my sister.

We had Turkish bread with Trio of Homemade Dips (Spicy Capsicum (I think), Hummus and a Zucchini dip). A very mouthwatering appetizer to get your tummy warmed up for the main course.
Photobucket

As our main, we had Grilled Swordfish on chips and side salad. Nicely marinated, perfectly grilled. All well packed with flavour!
Photobucket

Till my next adventure.....

0 pixies comments: