Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jan 7, 2009

Bloody Horror...

It was, what it seems to be a sunny afternoon... was working at my hell turned a lil heavenly hotel. my colleague asked me to arrange these glass bottled drinks on a shelf in our beverage store...

And while i was arranging it, 1 wrong turn to pick up the last 2 bottles, suddenly...

IT WAS A BLEEDING HORROR!!!

piang piang piang...

yeap... the shelf gave way and the glasses started falling and guess what???

yeap, a klutz like me (i always get hurt, everyday, somehow), got a cut on my hand... (damn the glasses)

it was flowing like the deep red sea came flushing into the beverage store, drowning my hand...
and poof... wallah...

bloody huh??
Wanna see another 1???

There you go... bloody Mary... eh, no... Bloody Soyan...
Nice and red huh... gees *flush*

And guess what? my colleague didn't come rushing over because it's actually quite normal to hear a banging sound in the lounge so yeah, i stood there for awhile, shocked, and didn't know i got cut and was bleeding because 1 of the bottles i was arranging, happens to be red wine... so i thought the red colour on my uniform was from it... funny, i know...

so i called out for my colleague, and she came, and BOOM!!! she stood there shocked for a few seconds and asked me if i was hurt, i said no... and she saw my bloody uniform and was even more shocked... she rolled up my sleeve and there it was... A cut from the glass (damn the glass again), with blood gushing out sort of rapidly...

went to the hotel's clinic with my colleague and boy was i seeing double of everything... my vision started to blur like the TV when there's no signal... my body started to feel floaty, my feet wasn't feeling like it was touching the ground anymore... i had to squat down for awhile till my visions were back... and finally, we reached the clinic... the nurses were shocked by the bloodiness on my hand...

the doctor used a cotton soaked in antiseptic and cleaned the wound... and she was stroking downwards soooo hard, directly on my wound and somehow opening my wound to check if there were any pieces of glasses in it... I felt nothing the 1st time she stroked over it, but the second time... EEE OUCH!!! well, i didn't scream, nor did i make any sound, but my hand started to shake...

the doctor said i could leave the wound to heel like that or get it stitched... well, she gave me a choice, so guess what my choice was???

after that, i asked the doctor for something to stop the giddiness in me, she gave me something to drink, i drank like 3 glasses and it still didn't stop it... so she gave me MC for the day...

it was the longest trip home ever... i had to like stop for awhile to get my visions straight before continue walking, taking the trains.. and it was raining =.='... but thank GOD i was able to drive home safely...

So, that's pretty much it for my bloody experience... lol...
*hope you didn't puke after seeing the pictures*

P.S: i didn't get it stitched...
Cheers...

0 pixies comments: