Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Oct 12, 2011

SCREAM!!! It's Halloween Frangga!!!

Last Friday, after staying up all night the night before, rushing for a group assignment (and when I mean all night, I really meant ALL night), I was still able to scream it up at night at MONSU/OSS's Halloween Party. Tickets were only $10! and it comes with 2 free drinks. Who would ever turn it down?!

Photobucket


Trick or Treat! Photobucket
Photobucket


The boys did a really good job decorating the place.
Photobucket


Mr.Navigator as Gmail/Blackmail & Me as Red Riding Hood.
Photobucket


The rest of the bunch!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Drunken Zombie. 
I totally love his effort. He looks freaking scary with flash on!
Photobucket


Now here's a funny combination.
Instead of 'You've got mail', its 'You've got Corporate Mail'.
Photobucket

It was a totally fun night although I was super duper tired! Great Job Guys! All your hardwork paid off.
Thanks for a great party!

2 pixies comments:

Regina Ho said...

corporate mail?! hahaha. nais!

Soyanbutterfly said...

haha yeah.. funny right? hahahah