Disclaimer

Please ask for my permission if you would like to use any of the pictures that I've posted. Would really appreciate it. All pictures posted are taken by me unless stated. Thank You! :)

Jun 17, 2010

White Tomato

Last Friday after my Entrepreneurship paper, I went for a little shopping spree with Maekhoo at DFO South Warth. That factory outlet looks so huge from the outside but there weren't much to see inside. They're having End Of Financial Year Sales now, so the sales are said to be really good. Compared to the last time I went to DFO with my sister, it was better but then again, it wasn't much. I did buy a few things that were pretty cheap though :D

While we were walking towards the tram stop, it was really really cold that night and the both of us suddenly had the urge to eat something spicy/hot/korean. And we immediately thought of 'White Tomato', a sort of popular korean restaurant along Russell Street-Bourke Street. I think they're busier at night than in the day time. The 1st time we ate there was lunch time and we were like the only ones eating apart from another table of 5. But this time round, there was a queue outside the restaurant and thank GOD we didn't have to wait long for a table because it was freeeeeezing cold outside!!!

When we stepped into the restaurant, we immediately smelt like we're at a BBQ party. Everyone in the restaurant were having korean hotplate.

Here's what we had for dinner that night.

Usually in Korean restaurants, they'll serve little korean salads and dishes which we're able to refill as much as we want. And we did the 1st time we were there, but that night, we had to pay $1 for each refill. Sigh... That was a little disappointment. Probably due to the line of customers still waiting to be seated.

I had the KimChi Soup with Rice (about $13) and Maekhoo had the Spicy Beef Soup with rice (about $15). Which is not bad because the portion's quite filling. It filled my tummy just nice, which means it's enough for big eaters like me. But bigger eaters than me, you'd probably need to go with someone who eats very little so you can 'sapu' they're share to fill your tummy :D

0 pixies comments: